PLEASE NOTE THE SURGERY WILL BE CLOSED FROM 12 NOON ON WEDNESDAY 21 OCTOBER 2020 FOR STAFF TRAINING
FOR URGENT MEDICAL ADVICE PHONE 111
FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES PHONE 999
Join a COVID-19 clinical trial
The PRINCIPLE trial aims to find treatments that reduce hospital Admission and improve symptoms for people with COVID-19. You could be eligible to join if you have had these symptoms for fewer than 15 days:
- a continuous new or worsening cough
- a high temperature
- You are aged 50 to 64 with a pre-existing illness
- You are aged 65 and above
Find out more please visit
FLU CLINICS 2020
Due to Covid 19 our Flu Clinics are by appointment only this year. Clinics will be on a Weekend during 9am and 1pm starting on 19 September 2020 until end of Oct 2020. These clinics are only for patients who are eligible for a vaccine. If you are not eligible please do not book an appointment. You must attend on the time booked as we are trying to keep the numbers of patients in the surgery to a minimum. Please call the surgery in the afternoon to book to avoid blocking the telephone lines in a morning. Thank you for supporting us by attending the surgery for your vaccine.
UPDATE ON PRACTICE OPENING HOURS
First of all, the staff and GP’s at the health centre would like to say a huge thanks to all our patients for being patient and understanding during the last few months which has been a challenging time for all of us during this pandemic. Our aim has been to keep our staff and patients as safe as possible.
From Monday 3 August 2020 we are implementing the next phase allowing patients limited access to the surgery:
- Our doors will be open ONLY to:
Attend face to face appointments that are pre-booked
Wherever possible call the surgery rather than coming in person
- Our booking-in screen will not be in use so you will have to report to reception if you have a booked appointment.
- Only 2 patients will be allowed in at one time to queue for reception.
- Anyone bringing you to the surgery must wait outside.
- The waiting room will have minimal seating and spaces between the chairs.
- Can you please ensure you wear a face covering if attending the surgery.
- Our policy will remain in place where all consultations will be by telephone unless the GP or nurses have agreed for you to have a face to face appointment
- Our dispensary is open from 8am until 6.30pm and is now open over lunchtime for you to collect medication.
Thank you for assisting us by following the above process and we will keep you up to date with any further changes.
Engage Consult - link below
You can now contact the surgery using the link below using 'Request help from the surgery' this will allow you to request the following:
- Sick notes
- Queries regarding medical or insurance reports
PLEASE NOTE THIS SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR CLINICAL QUERIES
more information can be accessed via: